Sunday, April 1, 2012

Team Abnegation!



Project Tell Taylor

Abnegation: The Selfless

I will be my undoing 
If I become my obsession. 


I will forget the ones I love 
If I do not serve them. 


I will war with others 
If I refuse to see them. 


Therefore I choose to turn away 
From my reflection, 
To rely not on myself 
But on my brothers and sisters, 
To project always outward 
Until I disappear. 


*Some members add a final line: 
“And only God remains.” 
That is at the discretion of each member and is not compulsory.


Join Team Abnegation and help them win the #DivergentNation challenge!
You can join at this link
Even if you want to support another faction, please click on this link once a day (http://bit.ly/choose_abnegation)
  You'll need to use the bit.ly  or the view won't count :-/ 
The link will show you faction news(:


Kathy @I Am A Reader Not A Writer is one of the 10 team leaders and there will be lots at her blog(:


On top of that Abnegation has giveaways for its supporters, so check out those links^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Woah! Thanks for the comment :D