Sunday, February 19, 2012

BOOK CRUSHES

Idea from a friend of mine (Joanne P.) XD

So, some of my friends and I have the bad habit of having crushes on characters from books :P
As of now my crushes include:

  • Howl from Howl's Moving Castle (to an extreme degree) xD
  • Sam from Incarnate
  • Adam Hauptman from Mercy Thompson (to a lesser degree)
  • Four/Tobias from Divergent
  • Akiva from Daughter of Smoke and Bone (although to a lesser degree)
  • Avian from Eden (to a lesser degree)
  • Henry from the Goddess Test (to a lesser degree)
  • Jason from the Heir Chronicles (to a lesser degree)
  • Numair from the Immortals Quartet >.<
  • Briar from the Circle of Magic Quarter
  • Will from Ranger's Apprentice (to a lesser degree)
I never realized there were so many O.o
LOL
Anyways, those are the ones I can think of right now, I'm sure there are many more, accumulated over many years XD

BYE!
~Lioness










No comments:

Post a Comment

Woah! Thanks for the comment :D