Saturday, March 17, 2012

Those Random Girls Who Comment On a Friend's Facebook Picture Idiotically

THE CONVERSATION GOES SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

girl 1: OMGEE YOU'RE SOO PRETTY(:
girl 2: NOOO YOU'RE WAYY PRETTIER!
girl 1: PSHH IM SO UGLY
girl 2: PUH-LEEZE. YOU'RE ONE OF THE PRETTIEST GIRLS I KNOW. IM THE UGLY ONE.
girl 1: NOO DON'T SAY THAT. YOU'RE PRETTIER.
girl 2: NO YOU ARE x)
girl 1: AWHH I LOVE YOU <3
girl 2: LOVE YUU TOO <3

Guys: Lolwut

*facedesk*

I am afraid I'm gonna have to side with the guys here. This conversation makes absolutely no sense. Who in their right mind would have a conversation like that on Facebook of all places. Really. A ton of people will start laughing at you... *ahem* me

Sorry this post is really random, but this just came up in one of my conversations and I had to rant T_T

Lol thanks to Julci @ The Flying Dolphin of Love for this random blogpost idea :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Woah! Thanks for the comment :D